ANTV mission is clear and specific; as Africa’s first global TV network and the only place for reaching all people of African descent. ANTV missions are as follows:
- To provide a global media platform for Africa’s affairs and concerns of all people of African descent.
- To bridge the current Africa’s media gap through trustworthy and reliable African – led discussion on Africa.
- To illuminate self-perspectives of Africans by re-engaging and educating the world about the real Africa.
- To provide a reliable platform for serious conversation on real issues, prospects, and challenges of Africa and all people of its descent.
- To re-brand Africa by shedding unprecedented spotlight on Africa’s role on the global future; and highly skilled Africans who crafting global future.
- To showcase the cultural richness and uniqueness of the great continent of Africa and its people.
- To widen global market horizons for investors with Africa’s interest by highlighting the abundant untapped resources and opportunities the continent possess.